NITO Tiles ("Nito") warrants that its first quality products ("products") will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 7 years.
This warranty begins on the date of the purchase of the products from NITO or any wholesale or retail supplier of the products.
NITO's liability is limited to repairing or replacing any products that NITO accepts as defective and covered by this warranty. NITO will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage.
How to make a claim
- Give NITO written details of any claimed defect in the products together with documentary proof of the date of purchase of the products within 30 days of identifying the claimed defect;
- Not remove or in any way disturb products which have been laid or installed without first receiving the prior written consent of NITO;
- allow NITO, its employees, agents and contractors to inspect the products and take samples;
- provide any information requested by NITO in relation to the products or the laying or the installation of products.
What is not covered:
This warranty does not cover any products with claimed defects arising out of or due to:
- A failure to make a claim in accordance with this warranty
- The products being repaired modified or altered by a person who is not an employee or agent of NITO;
- Misuse, physical abuse, neglect or accident, however arising;
- The products not being installed or maintained in accordance with the relevant International or Australian standards and/or NITO's instructions;
- The products not being maintained in accordance with industry recommendations, best practice and standards;
- Or normal wear and tear.
Under this warranty, the products are not defective if they meet all relevant accepted International or Australian industry standards.